CARING FOR YOUR VANRYCKE PIECE
Fine jewellery is delicate, requiring attentive care for longevity.
- We recommend removing your jewellery before sleeping, bathing and showering, exercising, swimming, cleaning and working with your hands.
- Be wary of snaring necklaces on clothing and buttons.
- Avoid contact with perfume, lotions, hairspray, household chemicals and other substances that may damage your jewellery. Soap and dirt build-up may dull the appearance of your diamond and gold jewellery.
- 18ct gold isn't prone to tarnish, but does require occasional cleaning. We recommend using lukewarm soapy water and a soft toothbrush. Alternatively, you can take your jewellery to a reputable jeweller for a professional clean.
If you have any queries about caring for your jewellery, please contact us at email@example.com
for more information.
If your item becomes damaged, we can arrange a repair for you. Each repair needs to be assessed and is generally sent to Paris, taking 2-6 weeks. Repairs usually incur a cost, which is determined on assessment of the damage. Please email through a picture and description of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll advise from there.
Vanrycke rings are sized to the European sizing system, which relates to the internal circumference of the ring in millimeters.
- Size 50 is equivalent to 50mm,
- 52 = 52mm
- 54 = 54mm and so on.
Please refer to our sizing chart below. If you're not sure of your ring size, you can order one of our rings multisizers here.